26 September 2010

three in one

Day : same day
Date : same date
Time : different time

Title 1

In relationship with @#$ :p
Shame on you? No! Im a shame!! How dare me waste my time to play this part of puppy love. Hey bitch, final struggle was around the corner. I just told him that I will not be around on school day. Pitty you? Okay, okay. Let me give you a discount. It was two days a week with you. Is that better? haha :p
So, are you serious? But surely Im not coz I think I know he is a player 'I think'.


Tittle 2

Its maybe sound stupid that I came to PizzaHat Restaurant just to eat. Not other shit! 
Just feel thankful for being invite. We are enjoying our food while annoying together. Everyone was joking with annoyed except me. I dont know whats wrong with me. Always something wrong I guess.


Tittle 3

A bored text with my secret admire. He ask me a stupid question that I already answered last time. Actualy I never tough I had a secret admire. I'm not a good looking person so.. By the way, he a player I guess.

At last, we were fighting in just short period time =.= and he telling me about his feeling *with nice drama word. Hahaha. This is fake. Probably he doesn't meant that. Forsure he will not wait me until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki