03 September 2010

panic at the tesco


Out for open fasting with Gemoks Family. We're open fast at tesco food court. The ice lemon tea come first. Im order some food like some of them order. While that, they are having some chocolate cake for Gemoks Family and also for Sheshe, Hawe 16th brithday. While that too, I bring along my handmade self kuih raya. Then, we went TS. Some of them are buying some cloth and tudung or something else for their raya preparation. After a while, Fatin ask me cobber her down stair to get Tasya coz she was just arrive.

Its time for Rita leaving, we already in Tesco building. Rita was in trouble coz she afraid to be scold by her mother. She was late for her mother fetch her back. We just having a handshake with smile to calm her mother madness down. And we also ask her if she want some piece of cake.

We are losing our direction coz some of them had separate away. Im with Tasha, Ummi and Hawa have a sit at KFC to wait some of them. Then, bla bla bla. When a stalker past by, Hawa and Ummi go to Mano and Sheshe at McD. Im and Tasha are waiting Fatin at KFC. Then, a starker past by again. Me and Tasha go to them at McD. We have a sit for a while and bla bla bla. 

Its actually the time for my d** to fetch me back. Fatin still at the Tesco buying some kitchen stuff for her mother. But only for a while, I cobber Tasha to get Fatin at Tesco. Just cant just leave her walking alone at night add by she has no phone!!

I rush away to get my d**. Damn, I was been scolded. I just 10 minutes late but he scold me like hell. I just ask forgiveness and just be quit. His shout voice almost break my eardrum. Then, suddenly he lift up about tusyen. I dont know what the point he scold me. Its okay. To be scold by him was already be my habitual. Maybe he to stress at work. Its okay, I dont care. It no longer bother my emotion until I forget how to cry. Seriously, I cant cry either.

My m** not at home for two day. I just texting her my fake feel. Actually Im not. Just to make her ask 'why' to him. And I just want to know 'why'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki