25 September 2010

a guitar from charfting music

What its like to being exposed?
On the road back from tusyen class, he ask me about a guitar that I always wish to own long time ago. He told me that he already search the guitar around the town. It seriously shoke me than. I never thought that he willing so hard to full fill my old wish. Then, he suddenly take me to one place. It was my art class. Mean that 'Crafting Music'. Ohhh dear. He buy for me a guitar with some accessories. Thank you very much dear. I knew I could trust you back!!

By now, I cant easily spent my time to goreng this guitar yet because the final test was around the corner. I am busy awayyy spending my time in my bedroom with study HARD until my high stress level. Homework, exam, tusyen almost kill me.

I am sick. Its too late for me to regrade than.

(p/s : This prove me a lesson that my way of study is wrong.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki