02 December 2016

Accidentally hit a monkey.

Today, I woke up, read analog notes, clean up the mess, and pack my back to go home. I wanted to meet Kak Miza to ask some question about analog. Before that, I went to Cafe Lembaran to help Kak Miza brought her lunch. After that, I went to my rental house to get my Pos Laju receipt. I'm on my way to Pos Laju Nibong Tebal guided by Waze application because I never went there. While I'm on my way, there's a monkey playing beside the highway. The road was totally cleared from any vehicle at that time. I never thought one of the monkey would jump across the road immediately by the time my car passed by. BOOM!! The sound of the blood splashed. I hit the monkey. The monkey was dead. I looked at reverse mirror. I'm terrified and feels bad at myself. There's nowhere I could stop my car to have a look because there's lots of cars behind me. In fact, I'm afraid of monkeys too. I'm afraid if the troop of monkeys would attack me because I killed their friend. Oh my. I'm a killer. Am I a sinner? :'(

RIP. I'm so sorry monkey :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki