13 August 2010

you cast these scars

I knew I could trust you back when we were kids. You sold me out, ran and hid from all your problems. I cant even face your friends even your best friends. When you are holding something in tonight I can tell that you are not alright. Your poker face concealing with all the cards that you are not dealing with your cross arms and avert your eyes. You are like a child that ashamed to cry the words inside your head. I find out that you wish you said that. I know I let you down so many times but I cant ever tell you this because there is no forgiving it for me. You promised me to always be there but that could not be less true. It is the worst thing you could do. Im gonna bet it all on black and when its gone you will want it back. Cause truth will mix with the reason and cheating that ultimate reason and I could see through you like glass. This is my loss with your gain. Do you love to play this way? I’ll cross your face

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki