10 February 2018

Lymphatic cancer

My brother in law was diagnosed with lymphatic cancer. He got a tumour growing on his neck. Lymphoma is cancer that begins in infection-fighting cells of the immune system, called lymphocytes. These cells are in the lymph nodes, spleen, thymus, bone marrow, and other parts of the body. When you have lymphoma, lymphocytes change and grow out of control. 

He undergoes the operation while I was in study week at the University. My sister has to go to UK and Japan for her PhD research and left his husband alone few weeks after the operation. Everyone was so shocked with the news. He was so kind to me and was tested with many obstacles. I felt sorry for him. I owed him a lot. I don't know what I can do to help him except to include him in my prayer. He always there to help me. He's the one who helped me to sell stock, he's the one who helped me to board a plane alone, he's the one who wants to be there while I was lost alone at night with no direction, he's the one who wants to be there while my car's tires flat, he's the one who helped me pay the registration fee for my master degree, he's the one who helped me cross the road in a big city while I feel lost, he's the one who helped me to collect my degree transcript. I don't think I could survive in this world without him.

However, lymphoma is very treatable, and the outlook can vary depending on the type of lymphoma and its stage. Hopefully, he will survive by finding the right treatment for his type and stage of illness.

He made this flowers all by himself for me during my convocation.

2 comments:

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki