16 January 2018

Social network quarantine

"So lay me down in this field and put me under the trees in the tall grass where they won’t find me. 
Enjoying silence and peace until the sirens they come back screaming, taking me away. 
I lost a piece of myself, and I forgot to slow down and just breathe and it’s scaring me. 
I’ve given all I can give so don’t let me go."


Hey, it has been a while since my last appearance. I'm not dead. I'm just trying to survive here. I've been quarantine myself from logging on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram in December 2017 until my last final exam ends on 4th January 2018. I just wanted to make sure that I didn't procrastinate while I'm on this journey. This will be the last final exam I encountered in my life.

Before this, I've been completely offline from all social network more than a year. So, it's not an issue for me to start my offline habit again. What it feels like to completely offline?  I feel focused on what I'm currently doing. I feel the joy of missing out. I feel like I'm the happiest person on earth. I improved my communication skill by talking with a lot of people from face to face. I keep increasing my Quran reading and prayer as my entertainment. I improved my reading skill by reading the newspaper to get the correct current issue. And obviously, I didn't care about any celebrity issue. Sorry if this paragraph sounds extremely nerdy. Ha-ha.

Meanwhile, even though I'm offline, my passive business still running. I feel blessed to have a loyal customer who keeps on repeating order. Sometimes I do feel like I want to quit my passive business, but it is hard for you to stop once you accidentally start it. Yeah, business never stops.

2 comments:

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki