08 March 2018

Car crash

I'm having a meeting with my supervisor today. I bump into Nurin and Far at my school. I present my simulation result to my supervisor. He said that I can complete my thesis earlier with my current obtained data. But if I'm improving it and make the data exactly the same as previous work, the better. So, he keeps offering me a PhD grant to further my studies in PhD under him. He said that the topic would be the same, but with experiment and fabrication. I'm currently seeking for a job as an engineer and I do in love with this topic. I'm in dilemma with this decision. After meeting with my supervisor, I filled the gas tank, buy a coffee for my father at the nearest store. On my way back, I accidentally have a car crash at the highway corner. I'm speechless. I'm in shocked. My head felt dizzy. I felt down to earth. I can't believe what just happened. This is the first time ever I'm having a car crash after driving a manual car in 6 years. I don't know how to explain what actually happens behind the scene. It was so unconscious mind. But.. yeah.... accident just happened with minor injuries. At least I'm still breathing and alive.

"When Allah takes something from your grasp, he is about to replace it with something better."


No comments:

Post a Comment

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki