06 November 2017

Bachelor's Degree Electronic Engineering ✅



I never thought I would have a picture of my convocation. Before the convocation, I was so lazy and unexcited to go. Thanks to Kakyong who always secretly be my photographer and force me to be her model. Every photo there's Kakyong behind the camera. Hehe. Back then, I was non-social network person and non-taking picture person. I never online to view what other people update to heal myself. I let so many picture of me faded to keep me moving on in my life. Without noticing, it been almost more than 4 years I've been gone. I was gone neither online nor offline. I thought I just want to be gone in this world forever. I felt that I've lost everything. Sometimes I feel unwanted in this world so I decided to backing off. But I believe Allah have better plan for me. Since my death not coming yet, my journey didn't end here. Some of my friends are searching for me and personally request a picture of me. And that's was my first time ever I've send my picture online. My mother used to say "Ingat senang ke nak nampak Nana muncul dalam gambar?".


At one instant, one day, I don't know why I decided to join online business in fact I hate all social network and holding a gadget. Being expose in online world was really not my thing. I just love to be expose to real world more. But it just happen. Well, everything happens for some reason. At least, I know the art in marketing and they can't lie to me no more. 


Sorry, if I'm not beautiful anymore.


Life is simple, keep a person who keep you, leave a person who leave you.


Forgive and forget. Make more mistakes and learn.


Picture lied, word don't.


It's just happened once in a life time. 


Dunia hanyalah setitis air laut yang melekat di jarinya, selebihnya adalah akhirat.









Currently undergoing a digital detox. I won't be available after this. :p


More photo, coming soon....
~Out, busy. 

3 comments:

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki