16 November 2010

swan origami

At frist I bring origami on Thursday. Not much of us attend. Sharon, Looi, Ama join me todo a swan. I just gave the swan that I made to anyone that I want. I gave it to Hawe and Sheshe. but sheshe didnt take it. i saw it. she leave the swan like a rubbish on the table. its okay. I dont care. I am nothing to you. I just gave that blue swan to fatin when she just arrive back from softball.

On monday, I bring origami again bcoz Looi ask me to bring it. Just for fun. not for nothing. like the day before. not much of us attend today. at frist, just sharon, looi and ama join me. we have nothing to do. then the moral gals from 4s4 and one fom 3 gals come and join me. it seem they interest to do this shit activities. later then, Hawa, Rita and the other come. its may sound stupid to know that they just be around my table just for these origami. well, we just nothing todo and dono what todo. its is better than we just doing stupid or gossiping to waste.

(p/s : T
hanks to Lieshe for doing me a fish origami and priya for do me a t-shirt)

Thanks for this attention. Thank you all. This will maybe our last moment you treat me like a friend.

Thanks origami! Im HAPPY today

(P/s : Being unnoticed is bullshit rite? Time for make some change. Of course, drastically change loser, mark my words. I'll be the next she, I WILL BE NOTICED, people will hail me and kiss my ugly-odored feet like an Indian freak did)

1 comment:

  1. Last time I saw this entry in BM but now I saw in BI. Did you translate it?

    ReplyDelete

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki