08 August 2010

dia memang bodoh

I had closed the door upon my heart and wouldn't let anyone in. I had trusted and loved only to be hurt. I wish that it would never happen again. I had locked the door and tossed the key as hard and as far as I could. Wish that love would never enter there again. My heart was closed for good. Then you came into my life and made me change my mind. Just when I thought that tiny key was impossible to find. Why I chose you? Because you are school boy and also same age like mine. It seen like you innocent and not a player. Its not easy for me to give you enter again the door. But you never appreciate it.

Damn, why Im so badly trust everything you promise me. You lie. Please stop playing with you own word if you dont mean it. I knew Im wrong for make you touched only by my little spoke. You prove me that I was wrong. I admit my mistake. And the worst is there was no answer from you to forgive me. I know what you want from me. So sorry. Im sorry. Sorry if I never hold you and kiss you lips. Im clean. I beg you dont leave but you hate me. Okay bye.
(*bangang la. aku baru nak feeling. kecawa gila. emm, kecewa tu apa? haha)

Laki pon kuat merajok. Tolonglah jangan merajok2 dgn aku cuma pasal benda kecik. Aku nak pujok jual mahal sangat. Fedap suda. So long sucker!! Aku tak desperate sangat nak kat hang.
(*dia mmg bodo. dulu trgedik2 sgt.)

So, what can I say. How can I change the day like before even I cant change your own perception. Fyi, I hate the way you treat me. But thanks for make me happy with your annoying jokes and your funny word. May Allah bless you. This is the end. I already try my best. You're not giving another chance. You dont need me. So do I. You are surrender. You are the failer. Not me. Goodbye means forever.

(Moral of the story : Dont worry be HAPPY.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki