03 December 2016

Remind myself of me

Hi there.

I'm home.
Following my father to our old house.
My brother showed me this video.
I know its kinda lame to post about it. Haha. But.
Its remind me of me.
Remind myself why I've been gone.
Remind myself why I ended up having no friend.
Remind me of my miserable childhood.
Remind me of my hair. :p
Yeah, I missed my hair.
But I still have the same hair right now. :p

Well, that's an old story.
Enough.
I'm a young adult now.
22 years old.
Things are getting better.
I promise.
Just keep on walking,
and never look back.
:)

Did you know?
I've made my online appearance because I wanted to sell things.
I guess I'll stop now.
Before this, I'm an offline person.
I remember the sweetness of being offline person.
I will continue to be offline person in 14 days until my final exam ends.
14 days left to study week.

~out busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki