15 February 2015

Lost but still searching

When finish eating at Deena Restaurant, while waiting Ayah to pay the bill.

Umi : Nana suka apa?
Me : Kuey teow kung fu. (hehe. I thought my mum asking me about food)
Umi : Tak la. Nana suka apa? Music? Guitar?
Me ; Tak la. Tak.
Umi : Habis main saje-saje eh. Tak suka? Habis ambil kelas guitar dekat U tu. Tak suka eh.
Me : Ha'a. Main je. Sebab bukan nak jadi artis pon.

My mum was not the only one who me ask this question. Some of them do ask me to perform a show. Yeah, I do have a passion for guitar actually. Last time, after I am finished SPM and Matriculation College, I do put an effort to learn music instrument. I self taught myself to play song by song and recorded it on video. But things change when one day I realize that music can't bring me no where. I mean, nether world, nor hereafter. So, it turns out, I'm switching my passion to Quran. Since that, I have begun to read and listen to Quran audio instead of entertaining music. Alhamdulillah, my time well spend. Day by day, I felt so calm, happy and cheerful.

Photo of WhatsApp message when Im disappearing during study and exam week.
The truth is, 
I'm really don't know who I am. 
I'm still lost out of no where. 
But yet, I still searching myself. 
I was busy looking forward until I forget my past. 
I forget who am I.
Seriously.
Who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki