16 February 2015

Bump into an old friend

Best friend reunion. This is my best friend. Say HI.

During this semester break, I bump into an old friend. Neither offline nor online. After a week of semester break, I posted a picture in my Convent WhatsApp group. I haven't posted anything since I'm disappearing myself in study week in USM. So, it turns out, my friend in the group planned to meet up at Aeon Taiping. Amalina, Fatin and me surrogate Izati's car to go to Aeon Taiping. Amira Famida came afterward, when we are having our lunch at the food court and about to finish it. Izati send me back to home around 5 o'clock.

At night, its been a long time since the last time I haven't logged into my Facebook account. So tonight I log in and I noticed that there was a new message in my Facebook. It was from my strange old friend. He asks my phone number and he text me that night. He told me about his problem. This was not the first time my friend search for me to cry out about their problem. It's okay, I don't mind. I'll be a good listener for everyone. Hehe.

He tells me about his sad story. How his life turns out. He keeps crying and stressed. He lives far away from my place. There's nothing else I can do to help him to overcome his problem, but just send him an advice text message. So, yeah, that's what a good friend suppose to do, right? I'm worried if he did something stupid like taking drugs, suicide, getting drunk and etc. Probably hope he won't do that.

Meanwhile, he reconnects me with my long lost old best friend in Convent, Liyana. Big thanks to him. Yeay!! May Allah bless you. He also sings me a song with his guitar, talk about his life, ask about my life, compliment me. I believe, all he did with me just to release his stress. We are nothing but just a friend. He is not my type of man anyway. So, no heart feeling to any 'pick up line' word he tries to say to me because I don't trust a man's word. I trust man action. Maybe he tries to test his power on me or something. HAHA. I don't really like talking about man. It's a waste of time. I will never allow any man entering my brain other than my family member. My heart was totally closed for strange men (but not with my family) until I get my first degree or master or PhD or old or die or what so ever.

"WHEN YOU STOP SEARCHING FOR A PRINCE 
AND MAKE ALLAH THE KING OF YOUR HEART, 
HE WILL HELP YOU COMPLETE YOUR 'fairytale'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki