17 April 2011

fine

Before this blog starting to look dead, I'd better post something. The face of another day. Life getting better and I'm getting so fine :) with stable electron arrangement. Thanks God. I love you more.

Mom! I will succeed and I will put you out of your misery. There will only be bright days ahead. Have in faith in me! So, how are you going to be succeed anyways? Designer! World's top fashion designer! Stop being foolish, will you? :P I want to be a doctor. Not a designer. The thing that I want to tell here is do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? I think it was "A whole lot of truthful truth that". 

Failed was the unforgiving to accept from dear parent. I rather do anything to avoid this.  I might as well make my own exam result, plus A's :P But the problem is I dont really understand what the hell i've been learning this month , huh. 
The reality world has kept me busy and awaaaaaay busy to spend time writing useless shits. So, the bottomline, im busy. 

I WANT 9A+ SO BADLY :(

4 comments:

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki