26 February 2011

heavy fever

 
I am READY. 
Its time for show time. 
Of course I feel pleasant. 
I REALLY REALLY want to make trough this, 
but the fever arrive. 
So, I get a medicine from 7e to avoid the fever. 
I ask the cashier for a fever medicine, 
but the cashier gave me a gastric medicine. 
I just realize it when Im already take the pill.
I try to fight back the fever,
but it no use because the fever was to heavy,

The agenda was keep going even it was raining.
A kind buddies just came to replace me.
THERE WILL BE NO NEXT TIME.
I can't accept the replacement T_T

Same by in this team.
I don't think I cant afford through this.
I can't accept the fate.
My eyes began to fill up,
but I forced myself to just stay although this is wasted.
How am I supposed to feel about the things I’ve done.
I don’t know if I should stay or turn around and run.
My next time was already at the end.
 
Im so sick of all of this.
Im tired being in the same luck,
when is my time being up there?
SEMUA ORANG KEJAM, DUNIA MEMANG TAK ADIL

 
out desperate ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki