15 February 2011

In top 24


This is going to be about the damn fun game , but an unforgiving true fact. Its almost funny when I made a gayteacher fall down on the grown.

One damn left person hit the ball toward me. I suppose to pass it by hit the ball into goal, but he just take it and push away for us to chase. He just like damn um ohh. I mean what wrong with him? Did he think he has a good skill enough? 
By then, he missed the ball and it awesomely hit by me. Then, he tripped and fell in the middle of the field and being laughed. Pitty him. Guess how does he feel? So, embarrassing rite? HAHA.
Dont get me wrong, Im not afraid a bit to him. Infact this it is just pretty funny.

Ohh wait. I haven't told you about my old buddies. Its turn out there. God meet us on the field. She still hail me as "Totis" since yesterday until today. Its remind me our sweet moment. Thats SWEET as her did, aww :)
Okayokay thats enough Wana.

out~

2 comments:

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki