29 September 2018

MaTP 2018


I attend to Management Trainee Program 2018 (MaTP 2018) interview at G Hotel. There were total of 33 participants who came from an awesome different background who came to this event. Many of them came from overseas University with higher CGPA. According to the panel who is the manager, only 2 person will be selected to join the course in 18 months that will receive a local or division specific onboarding as well as an MaTP-specific onboarding. The selected candidate will gain access to all regular standard company benefits. The rest candidate who not selected might be offered for other job position.

The refreshment was served to all participants throughout this even. The participants was given 2 case studies to be solved and discussed in group (4 people) in 30 minutes and present their result to 5 panel judges in 15 minutes. I was assign in group B with Luther, Thaness, and Blaqis. They are so enthusiasm during this event and I learned a lot of thing from them by this short hour of friendship :)

"Engineer can be Manager, Manager can't be Engineer."

4 comments:

  1. Nice post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I
    am inspired! Very useful information particularly the
    final section :) I take care of such info a lot. I was looking for this
    particular info for a very long time. Thanks and best of
    luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and
    sources back to your webpage? My blog is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors
    would genuinely benefit from a lot of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I
    can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about making my own but
    I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions?
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web site,
    and your views are pleasant in favor of new people.

    ReplyDelete

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki