02 April 2018

Motorcycle crashes into car

After packing my stuff and bring some packed meal in the morning, I was about to drive my self to Penang to attend for the Intel interview which being held at Intel PG12 at 4 pm. I drove myself there early so to make sure that I was on time for the interview. I intend to go to my sister's house in Bukit Mertajam before the interview. I was losing my direction while I was searching for my sister's house. My sister just sends me her house location at the traffic light, my car was slow in motion at that time and suddenly, there's a human with motorcycle fell down in front of my car. It was so devastating impact when I saw he suddenly fall. I want to go straight, but the motorcycle want to turn to the right and suddenly appear at my blind spot (left side of my car), and we crashed at the middle of the traffic light. I was terrified if I just killed him. I quickly get out from the car to see how he was. I picked all his belonging on the road to the side of the road. Many of other motorcyclis surrounded me at that tragedy. They help to lift the motorcycle and the guy up from his fall. My car didn't smash because my father has just changed the chassis part into plastic material so that my car didn't crash again. Hehe. But my chassis part fell down a little, but can't really see it. I felt so sorry to see him fall, hurt, crying with blood.

Me: Okay tak?
Him: Tak nampak ke?
Me: Tak nampak.

Stranger: You tunggu sini. Nanti apa2 you panggil ambulance.
Me: Okay.

Him: Tak yah buat report eh?
Me: Ha'a. Takyah. Jap nak alihkan kerete.

(He jump in one leg painfully in the middle of the road to get his slipper. He didn't even ask for my help.)

Me: Jom pergi hospital?
Him: Pergi klinik jela.
Me: Jom pergi klinik? Naik kerete.
Him: Naik moto jela.
Me: Hmm... Nah ni duit untuk pergi klinik. Saya minta maaf tau?

He silenced and paused for too long before taking the money and then I just left. I don't know how to begging people if they don't want it. I felt regret and sorry to just left him bleeding with blood like that. I hope we meet again by accident one day (in my dream). Until now, that traumatic moment still haunting my brain. :')

Meanwhile, after that incident, I was calmly went for the interview like nothing just happened. The interview experience was great. They ask a lot of about technical questions. I was just like teaching the interviewer by drawing a lot in the white board about what I knew about analog, semiconductor and my project. But I just screw up the moment he asks about C++ because I forget about it. I just remember about Verilog and VHDL coding. Whatever things to come after this, I'm just accepting the fate :')


"There is wisdom that we need to release something that we really love. Believe Him, because if it's our mate, how far he goes away, he'll definitely go back to our lap."

4 comments:

  1. I am glad that there were nothing serious and you're so cool. boles relax je pegi iv lepas tu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, allhamdulillah everything was fine :)

      Delete
  2. Your method of telling the whole thing in this piece of writing is truly
    pleasant, all can simply know it, Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki