09 October 2017

Bestfriend


Hey, I just meet you. And this is craaaazy. Named is Black (Hitam). Because he is black. So, how I meet this cat? Its all started before I came home back from Johor by bus which is fasting month. I don't really like cat actually. I called them a virus because they didn't take a bath or wash their poop and I don't like the sound of meowing. I only love rabbit, not cat, eeewww. Okay, I know I have an annoying thought sometimes. Haha. But where is my rabbit? My mother sold them because we are moving to a new house. Before this, I don't even want to hold a cat except for this one. This cat's family member just died because of worm disease and his father just went missing after his mother giving birth. I felt so pity to see of his loss. He has nobody to be taking care of except me. And I have nobody to befriended except him. Haha. So, we are in the equal situation so why don't we be just friend?

People change :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki