24 August 2017

23rd


We were about to send Atok back to her hometown. It turns out, the surrounding turns dark. Its suddenly black out. I was about to turn off my phone and leave it in my room. I calmly walk in the dark to get my phone back to make it as a torch light. My family keeps yelling at my name because Atok might be late for her bus. I walk past the living room and suddenly they singing happy birthday to me. I was smiling and speechless. I realize that it's been a long time they didn't celebrate my birthday because I've been far away from my family when it is my birthday. Well, thanks for the treat in my 23rd. I never really display my birth date via social network when I was adult because I want to see who is my real friend. I used to wish everyone's birthday, but it turns out, nobody wishing me back. Hahaha. Never mind. This year, I receive an unexpected wished from friend after an update through the social network. They told me that I've been gone away too long and they missed me?


"Dear Nana, change is good."

1 comment:

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki