31 August 2016

Time with Atok



Well, look at that pale face. She must been through so many things. I don't know how to say. But I'm here to undergoing my internship and while that I've been spending time with her. I'm wondering how am I when I'm older? Hmm..

It is 30th August. The day I make an early end of my internship. I do feel sad to make the end first. Leaving all these memories. At night, Atok wants me to eat satay with her. On 31st August, I went to Tadika Kemas for merdeka event. My dad can't pick me up from Johor because he is busy at the moment. So, I told my mom I want to drive my own from Johor to Uncle Ijam's house and she agreed. Yey!!

On 1 September, since I already quit my job (Intern) I take this opportunity with Atok to visit a sick family member in Johor. She has cancer. And I was driving around Johor Bahru to settle some issue too. I manage to arrive back to Atok's house before Asar. After that, we quickly went to car workshop to service Ayah's baby car. Hehe. On Friday morning, me and Atok on the way to Uncle Ijam's house and safely arrived at the destination in the evening. Alhamdullilah :)

Service Ayah's baby car

Atok was here in Taiping in 2 weeks. I randomly find time to went back home just to see her even though I'm busy. I just missed her. I don't know why. Hehe.

~out. busy

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki