24 April 2014

Im walking


Just joining this alone.
Sitting with Nurin in the bus.
We were talking about things to be done and our past memory.
Reach destination.
Walking alone.
Joining my course mate.
Walking with Juita and Dayah.
Im talking about things to be done again.
Some people didn't really like it.
This event make a lot of error planner.
And I been walking alone again.
And just pretending I was having the fun.
HAHA.


At night on the next day, they will having a concert.
I don't want to come.
And they never want to give my money back event they changed that the fees was free.
They are so mean. I cant accept it. 
My RM25 was burn.
Yeah burn!!!

So, why I don't just join people to the concert?
Because, I hate the feel to be around social people.
I just want to stay and study.
And my friends.....
They always set me backward.


I'll be gone.



*sorry for the broken or grammar mistake if it exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki