21 November 2013

Robofest


I'm feel a bit lost when they start talking and discussing about our robot in Chinese language because I don't understand what are they talking about. 
I keep my smile on and be strong to stay.


I had to learn Chinese language soon. Luckily, my team mate always be there to translate back to me about what they be discussing before.


Meet my team mates. They are very nice people.


Even there was something lack in me, they still nice and accept me in the group. 
*I know I'm a fool now. Need to fix it. HAHA.


And thank for teach me too. I learn some lesson and more value about it. I really need to fix my self.


Our group gained full 300 points. 


Congratulation!!!!


Lastly, we took a big photo.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki