19 August 2013

Happy Eid 2013


Before Syawal - Many supermarket around the town here begin to close. At night, my Tok house was blackout. Me and my family went out to the Bazar. While other, play fireworks together outside the house.

1 Syawal - We stayed home and have fun each other. 

2 Syawal - Hundred of people came to my Tok house. Then, we go for a while to Umi Mah house. I watch The Conjuring with my big cousin and nephew at the cinema during the night. And Ayah left Tok house by bus to go to work tomorrow. 

3 Syawal - Uncle Ijam and family just came. And the we all went out to many houses. And we have a really nice dinner at Chinese seafood stall

4 Syawal - Ayah Long and family went back to their home.

5 Syawal -

.................................

........................

................

..........

.....blablabla. And so on.

There just too much thing happen and Im lazy to type on this keyboard. HAHA. Sorry, if there a grammar mistake in this post. Im improving myself.

The end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki