18 April 2010

All The Lies

What the hell are you waiting for? It's all for you or it's all for nothing. All for hoping that you'd give it a chance. What the hell am I waiting for? To be out of time or be out of context. Pleasantly complex. And were giving up on getting guilt out of our way.

Ok fine!! I will never trust you fake sister. She promise me to cobber me to that event that I always want to attend but I cant make it. When she come back but she never will with this promise.

Now I know that all she said in last letter was all lie. She just want make sure Im okay before I sit on PMR exam. But after PMR dosnt' she care? No.. In two days she come back, we were fight through our tongue. I just shut up and never want to talk fight with her again. I am surrender and let she talk more. I run out from the room and hug Abel. My tears drop on Abel. OMG!! Am I crying? I quickly warp my eyes to make sure no one know Im crying. I never know I have a feeling.

Beware : Never trust all what the humans say because all of them are lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki