12 May 2017

Zina of Heart = Love


"A son of Adam's share of zina has been predestined for him, and he will inevitably fulfill that. Thus the eyes commit zina by looking, the ears commit zina by listening, the tongue commits zina by speaking, the mouth commits zina by kissing, the hands commits zina by acting (or touching) the foot commits zina by walking (toward the sin) the soul (or heart) wishes and desires (the sin) and the private part confirms all of that or desires it"


(Reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim).



I'm an adult now, it happens nowadays around my Muslim friends to think about someone who does not even their husband or wife. I may understand that they can't wait to end up their single life at this age, but in fact that it is a waste of time to think about someone who does not even think about you. 

Since I came from girls’ school, I always train myself to never let any strange male entering my brain. I didn't take part at all while all the girls are gossiping about their boyfriend. I may be a friend with some male from outside of my school, but I never let myself think about them. Sometimes, I even block all male contact numbers or social media to avoid myself from thinking about them. Bottom line, NO MALE IN MY HEAD? *except my family


I don't have any idea to type any longer.
Sorry for any grammar mistake.
I'm not perfect.
Out, busy.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila tinggalkan kesan tapak kaki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...